[rc5] v2 personal proxy?

David Christensen dchrist at home.com
Fri Jun 27 22:50:37 EDT 1997

I haven't had any luck getting the V2 client to work with Wingate.  I
haven't changed the configuration that worked with the V1 client, and I've
tried the various proxy setting available with V2 (such as HTTP tunneling
and UUE encoding) all without success.  I'm currently using IP Masquerade
under Linux but would rather go back to the Wingate configuration.  Does
anyone have a working configuration with Wingate?

David Christensen