[rc5] More about the new clients.

Oscar Chang oscarc at divideby0.com
Fri Jun 27 23:01:37 EDT 1997

On Fri, 27 Jun 97 10:45:13 -0400, Skip Huffman wrote:

>This should be configurable.  I was pictureing this in a lightly connected system, rather than DoD.  The scenerio that I envision the computer is used

  Ya, I'd probably make it changable on the fly, since sometimes I'm
connected and sometimes I'm not. That way when I am connected, it'll
report keys asap, and when I'm not it'll buffer them.

>For Dial On Demand, you would probably want to just reload at fifty blocks.

  DOD is in the OS/2 version of the client and that's exactly what it
does.

---
oscarc at divideby0.com
You won't be undefined when you Divide By Zero.
http://www.divideby0.com