[rc5] v2 flushing & fetching

Oscar Chang oscarc at divideby0.com
Fri Jun 27 23:05:41 EDT 1997

On Fri, 27 Jun 97 17:07:55 -0400, Fedor Kouranov wrote:

>IF I understood the instructions correctly, calling a script with the lines
>
> rc5v2 -flush
> rc5v2 -fetch
>
>after dialing should update my blocks, even when the main client is still
>running. Is it correct? Can it be done within one call?

  Yep, the client has been designed so you can run as many clients as you
want without any conflicts. If you had a multiprocessor PC, you could run
mulitple copies of the client, even if their in the same directory and
they would share the key buffer.

---
oscarc at divideby0.com
You won't be undefined when you Divide By Zero.
http://www.divideby0.com