[rc5] Re: announce list

Mathieu Guillaume mat at via.ecp.fr
Sat Jun 28 09:51:44 EDT 1997

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997, Rebecca and Rowland wrote:
> [Me:]
> >Hmmm... I believe there is an announce list. I've not seen it announced on
> >this list, but I believe it was on #rc5 on IRC earlier today. Perhaps it's
> >been announced in the announce list :)
> >Just get there and ask Llama (or log messages for an hour and then grep
> >the log for 'announce').
>
> What about those of us who can't use IRC?

It's now on the web page. The list address is rc5-announce at llamas.net.
It's majordomo, so just send a mail with 'subscribe rc5-announce' in the
body. Another thing to remember is that majordomo handles the 'lists'
command (which I should have remember yesterday), so to find the list
name, you could just have issued this command to majordomo :)

					Mat