[rc5] v2 clients

Milton Forte II mwf at ibm.net
Sat Jun 28 11:06:14 EDT 1997

In <Pine.ULT.3.95.970628114124.14114B-100000 at irz301.inf.tu-dresden.de>, on
06/28/97
   at 05:46 AM, Eric Schaefer <es5 at irz301.inf.tu-dresden.de> said:

>Hi!

>The v2 clients should be telling, how many buffered blocks are done... like
>this: <time> 12 of 33 buffered block are done
>or: 10 more blocks to go...

Yes, I miss this function also.  So, I look at the buff-in and buff-out
files (i.e. when buff-out is half the size of buff-in...half the keys are
done).  Buff-in is erased when processing starts on the last block.

Milton                                        mwf at ibm.net

               OS/2 Warp V4 - Where I Want To Be Today!
        DES Cracked!!  On to RC5!!  http://rc5.distributed.net/