[rc5] V2 Sparc Clients
weage at mtu.edu
Sat Jun 28 11:40:19 EDT 1997
> On a w95 machine, we installed the SOCKSCap software from NEC.
> Setup the personal proxy to run "socksified" with that tool.
> Then set all of the clients, including the one on the proxy box,
> to point to the personal proxy machine and let it handle all of
> the inter-network communication. The "local" clients do all of
> their talking on one side of the firewall so they don't have
> any problems.
Tried it, unfortunately we don't have a SOCKS
- Joshua Weage weage at mtu.edu http://www.me.mtu.edu/~weage -
- "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security -
- of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear -
- arms, shall not be infringed." -
- Second Amendment U.S. Constitution -
To unsubscribe, send email to majordomo at llamas.net with 'unsubscribe rc5' in the body.
More information about the rc5