[rc5] Proxy stats?

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Sat Jun 28 13:01:06 EDT 1997

Along with many others, Marc asked:
>Well, since no one else has brought it up,
>what's going on with the proxy status page?
>
>The last update was early this morning.

The proxy-status page, like all the other stats available on the web,
has been shut down while we fix the stats buffer files and optimize the
stats generation code.  Basically, it's major re-write time for the
stats pages, and we've opted to just do it all at once.

I believe we're still expecting to wrap up the stats changes by late this
weekend, but obviously fixing any problems with the V2 clients will come
first.  Check back around the tail end of the weekend, and you should be
pleasantly surprised...

-David McNett
 nugget at slacker.com