[rc5] v2 win95 questions

Michael R. McClelland drizzt at iaonline.com
Sat Jun 28 13:21:28 EDT 1997

I'm running version 2 for win95 and have been doing around 20 blocks at a
time to reduce connection time(dial-up). I can't tell how far along I am in
the set of twenty blocks. The console view no longer says 15 of 20 etc. I'm
always hoping it's on the last block and then another one starts.
Can the client be configured to initiate my dial-up connection? If so how?
I don't want to have the thing finish at 9 AM and sit there doing nothing
until I get home at 6 PM. Right now I estimate the time till completion and
try to work out the right number of blocks to get and then try to work this
into my schedule so I can start another set without much idle time. Very
inconvenient.
Are there more command line switches than those listed in the FAQ for
version 2? Any suggestions would be
 much appreciated.
	Sincerely,
mike-mcclelland at usa.net
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/1124/
The Lightning in a BrainStorm is caused by Eclectricity(c)