[rc5] v2 win95 questions

Mario Gaucher mario.gaucher at writeme.com
Sat Jun 28 19:36:56 EDT 1997

On Sat, 28 Jun 1997 12:47:05 -0500, marcus at dfwmm.net wrote:

>The easiest way that I see to do this is to simply buffer more than you
>will
>need. Have it grab 50 and go to work. When you get a chance to go
>online,
>interrupt it and run the rc5v2 -flush, then the rc5v2 -fetch, then
>rc5v2,
>and let it go. It's not as convenient as the v1 TimC client with single
>keystrokes to do this(r, x, etc.), but it works.
>
>Don't worry about lost work due to the interruption, as the state is
>saved
>and it will resume where it left off(when it gets back to that block).
>IOW,

I don't think you have to close the client before flush-fetch... you
can run a second copy just to do that... I do this very often with the
OS/2 client, and it works very well!

- - - - -
 Shhh! Be vewy, vewy quiet--I'm hunting Womulans!

Mario Gaucher  [Membre TeamOS/2]  |  Pour avoir ma clef PGP publique
Drummondville, Quebec, Canada     |  "Demande PGP Mario" dans le
http://www.drummond.com/os2/      |  sujet du message

 -- I don't support any Unsolicited Mass Email or USENET Posting.
 -- cyberpromo.com, answerme.com, savetrees.com, etc. are operated by
 -- Sanford Wallace of the Junk FAX bill fame.. his sites are a major
 -- source of email UMM either directly or via relay.
 -- TraceRoute shows his provider is AGIS.NET
 -- Use this sig if you want this "SPAM" stopped.