[rc5] New OS2/Win32 Clients

Mike Silbersack silby at execpc.com
Sun Jun 29 16:54:35 EDT 1997

----------
> > Good!  The only problem I see coming is that I'll have to flush my
> > keys
> > more frequently. <g>
> I had been using the TimC client which had a recycle keys feature, that
> would be very nice in this one.Also:  Would there be any diff in an AMD
> streamlined version?
>
> fulltilt

I was using the TimC client also, the recycle keys was a nice feature,
except that it didn't work entirely properly on my system.  A nice option
in rc5v2 would be a single keystroke that would spawn a second copy of the
program which would flush and fetch - this would make the behavior just as
good, or possibly better than the TimC client.

Silby