[rc5] V2 Speed Probs on x86?

Austin T. austhomp at iastate.edu
Sun Jun 29 17:30:55 EDT 1997

Hi, I'm new to the list so sorry if this has already been covered, but I've
just been reading the huge gains from V1 to V2.  Well, my Pentium 133 was
getting 122 kk/s and now it's getting a max of 154 kk/s, now granted I'm
happy with the increase, but I'm just wondering why other CPU's such as
below have jumped so incredibly much?