[rc5] stupid Q about buff-in (?)

E.M. Huisman ehuisman at knmg.nl
Mon Jun 30 00:36:16 EDT 1997

Hi once again,

After flush I noticed that the buff-in.rc5 stays at the same filesize.
Is this normal ?  After a fetch, it only gets bigger (ie: 1992 to 6208 bytes after fetch....)

My rc5.ini   :

[parameters]
id=#rc5
threshold=50
count=0
hours=0
timeslice=65536
firemode=1
proxy=rc5proxy.distributed.net
port=2056
uuehttpmode=0

I want to have a buffer upto 50 blocks, so that I can fetch and flush about once per
day at the suitable time without runing out of blocks. It will take about 36hours to
complete 50 blocks.

Improvements ? ( Where can I put my email address ?)

Erik

Erik

=   Als je in je werk geen fouten mag maken is het niet het goede werk  =
=   ehuisman at knmg.nl							=