[rc5] hidden client (W32)

Eric Schaefer es5 at irz301.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Jun 30 01:37:36 EDT 1997

Hi!

A nice feature of TimCs client was the automatic hiding under win32.
I did this on my fathers machine, so he was cracking without knowing...
His compi is not connected to the i-net, so i had another instance of the
client running to get the all the blocks -> copying the bufferfile to his
harddisk -> when it was all done i copied the buffers back and reported
them... (actually, I'm still doing it that way, but I cant run the client
hidden anymore...

(I think this is also the answer to a question asked by someone ealier
today)

Eric Schaefer