[rc5] PPro speed increase?

Brooks Talley Brooks_Talley at infoworld.com
Mon Jun 30 14:57:09 EDT 1997

I have several PPro 200's running, and they all get about ~480kkeys/sec
using the v2 client (up from about 330kkeys/sec with v1)...all of mine are
running either win95 or winnt.  (interestingly enough, dual ppro 200's get
~480 per processor, so here's one app where a dual processor really is
twice as fast as a 1p)

-b

 (Embedded
 image moved   beh at icemark.ch