[rc5] Offline Client?

Brett McCormick brett at speedy.speakeasy.org
Tue May 27 11:26:36 EDT 1997

I'm using diald under linux to connect up every time a key block is
finished processing.  It sets up a fake interface, then connects for
periods of time based on certain rules (like is the dest port 2056).
It ends up taking about a minute of online time every 25.  I like it,
works for me.  Although a personal proxy server would be *great*, I
don't mind dialing up every half hour.