[rc5] Platforms supported by new clients

Henry W Miller mill0440 at gold.tc.umn.edu
Tue May 27 21:50:46 EDT 1997

On Tue, 27 May 1997, Fedor Kouranov wrote:

> Jeff, could you please tell which platforms are going to be supported by the new release (e.g. this week), and which will have to wait for porting. In particular, I'd like to know when a new OS/2 client will be available.

Um, fix you line lengths.  72 lines is considered standard for archic
reason that never made sence.  try to stick with it dumb as it is.

I intend to compile an OS/2 client as soon as I get source for it.  sicne
OS/2+emx is 99% unix, I expect this client to compile without any hassel
in almost no time.  expect binaries not long after other platforms get
them, if not at the same time.

I'm not really involved with devolpment of these clinets, so that is why
I may not have them at the same time.