[rc5] Can I be of use?

Al Sutton al at alsutton.com
Wed May 28 09:51:36 EDT 1997

Hi,

Quick into.... I'm organizing the al at alsutton.com team which involves
pretty much all of the people working on the freeware TCP/IP stack, Java
Virtual Machine, and C development Kit for the Psion series 3a's. At the
moment we have a Dual 167MHz Sparc Ultra, 2x P166's, 25+ P-133's, a P120
and 5 DX2/66's which should soon be joined by a couple of P200MMX's and
fair number (20+) 486's.

I would just like to offer our help with anything that we can do. We
have machines with permanent connections to the net (most of them are
ruinning Linux), and our main server is located on the UK Academic
Network (JANET) (www.inet.alsutton.com), it is a P120 with 5GB of disk
and 48MB of RAM so if that is suitable for running a key server from
then I am willing to get a key server running.

How can we be of use?

Al.