[rc5] Personal Proxy?

David Hubbard (GE) dhubbard at eng.usf.edu
Thu May 29 02:12:41 EDT 1997

Hello,
	I noticed that the personal proxy has shown up
for selected sparc machines, I was wondering if there will
be a linux or NT version produced?  I also was looking at the
ini file that goes with it and saw the part about the
max request at 30 blocks, can that be increased?  I'm
currently processing about 3000 or so blocks per day and
would really like to be able to grab something like
that because most of my machines seem to be spending
many minutes waiting for a host that is reachable.

Thanks,

Dave.
dhubbard at eng.usf.edu