[rc5] DNS and things

Al Sutton al at alsutton.com
Thu May 29 10:32:43 EDT 1997

My brain has been ticking overon the DNS side of things, and I would
like to suggest the following....

1) altering the existing records so ns2.distributed.net points to a non
iit.edu site.

2) Set up some mirrors of the web site to lower the number of hits for
people just browsing.

3) Set up some mirrors for the FTP site.

Looking at the executive summary we are still 5+ years away from
exausting the keyspace and so I don't think this would be a short term
thing.

I would like to offer my box as a candidate for all three, but if other
people have other suggestions then I am open to them.

Al.