[rc5] porting the rc5 program to a nCUBE parallel computer

Magnus Pfeffer pfeffer at unix-ag.uni-kl.de
Thu May 29 16:07:51 EDT 1997

Hello,

the department of mathematics at the University of Kaiserslautern has a
nCUBE parallel computer, which has been used rather sparsely in the last
months.

I don't know the hardware specifications, but would try to convince the
department to let me run the rc5 program on this machine.

Is someone with you who has experience with this kind of supercomputers?
If so, he/she may contact me, and we can get this machine running.

Yours,
Magnus

--
    Magnus Pfeffer -- University of Kaiserslautern, Germany
         Mail to:    pfeffer at unix-ag.uni-kl.de