[rc5] Personal Proxy?

Thomas A. Gunter tag at mail.utexas.edu
Thu May 29 13:00:02 EDT 1997

The personal proxy readme says:

	When clients connect through your personal proxy, it will be
	listed on the main statistics page under the IP address of the
	personal proxy, and not that of machine the client is running on.

Question:  does it pass the e-mail address used in the client?  I don't see
a place to set an e-mail address for the personal proxy (e.g., in the .ini
file).

TIA,
Tom

--
Thomas A. Gunter         | "This must be a Thursday....
Departmental Services    |  I never could get the hang of Thursdays."