[rc5] RC5 wont stop

Jeff Lawson jlawson at hmc.edu
Thu May 29 11:45:49 EDT 1997

At 09:24 AM 5/29/97 -0700, David Friese wrote:
>I've been trying to help out by running a couple of machines, but I have a
problem. Anytime I reboot RC5 restarts. How do I get this to stop?

Can you be more vague please?  What platform are you speaking of?

I will assume that you are referring to Win95 and are using the GUI client.
 If this is that case, you can open up the RC5 client and go into the setup
screen and uncheck the "automatically launch on startup" item.

Jeff