[rc5] A possibly stupid idea

Marc Sissom msissom at dnaent.com
Thu May 29 18:43:21 EDT 1997

>Now if someone out there has access to a wafer fab plant, and could whip up
>a custom processor...

Don't tell anyone, but we are just looking into the possibility of
building a prototype board using an FPGA(or two or three) to do the
intense bit manipulation stuff...The CPU would ideally just write and
read words to/from the FPGAs.

Realize, this is a part-time, free-time, whim by some of the interested
members of the staff, not a company sponsored project. We may yet find
sucess.

  Marc Sissom               | Design Engineer
  DNA Enterprises, Inc.     | Phone: 972/644-3301
  269 W. Renner Parkway     | Fax: 972/644-6338
  Richardson, Texas 75080   | http://www.dnaent.com