[rc5] bovine client

Jeff Lawson jlawson at hmc.edu
Sat May 31 18:33:57 EDT 1997

At 07:19 PM 5/31/97 -0500, Robert wrote:
>Is there a way to get the non-command-line version of the win95 bovine
client
>to download a couple of blocks, so I can hang up the modem and let it run
for
>a day? Or is this in a newer version? How long until the new version comes
>out?

The GUI client can be made to obtain up to 20 blocks at a time by editing
its ini file manually and setting the [options]/maxbuffers= line to
whatever number you want.  You will need to restart the client for it to
take effect.

To use this function properly, you should disable autodial.  Then when you

Jeff