[rc5] no connection

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat May 31 20:46:24 EDT 1997

On Sun, Jun 01, 1997 at 03:38:26AM +0200, Michael Bruck wrote:
>Am I the only one who has problems to get new blocks from
>the proxies? Are there any restrictions? I can ping these

It looks like it's a problem more on your end than with the
servers.  I'm currently picking up 3K keys and returning 250
as I'm writing this.  They're both going at quite reasonable
speeds.

Perhaps you have a firewall that's blocking access to the
appropriate port?

Sean
--
 Her eyes were like two brown circles with big black dots in the center.