[rc5] progress

Eagle eagle at anu.net
Sat Nov 1 14:16:38 EST 1997

So? I don't care. I'm just 13. but I still have 2 fast PPC's workin on it
day and night... BTW I think I am the only one out of my friends who HAS a
computer. 4 even.
but don't forget: people will be getting faster and faster computers, don't
do your calculations on 250mhz PPC's or wintels... because pretty soon
(even now) chips are getting real fast...

-e