[rc5] RC5 Chips?

Brian B. Burton brian at burtons.com
Sat Nov 1 14:11:09 EST 1997

I'm all for experimentation, and reusing free stuff. (I have 5 20Mhz 68040's
cranking out 20Kkeys/sec myself!) BUT, I am just the kind of computer nut
who WILL spend $1000-1500-maybe $2000 to get a board that I could stuff in a
PCI slot that gives me 10,000Kk/sec. (even if it can't do anything else.)

The Great BrianB

P.S. Save the comments about a fool and his money being soon parted. If
you've ever bought a new car, YOU lost more on depreciation!