[rc5] Processor Core Autoselection

Javi jposada at las.es
Mon Nov 3 08:17:38 EST 1997

Hey, you have not got a problem if your client detects a different cpu than your's.
What it does is run the core that would run better under the environment you start it..
Mi PPro 200 started a couple of times with the 386/486 core and had no problems nor speed
decrease... don't worry about it... your cpu's are all right!.
Greetz, Javier de Posada Garcia