[rc5] Weird.

Mon Nov 3 07:33:29 EST 1997

On Sat, 1 Nov 1997 12:25:44 -0500, wooledge at kellnet.com wrote:

>Looks to me like somebody ran all his clients with the same checkpoint
>file.  The checkpoint file must not be shared among/between systems.

You mean that I should Read The Friendly Manual?

Sorry.  That is what happened.  I guess checkpointing is out for me.

| Skip Huffman      | "A penny saved may be a penny     |
| Carreker-Antinori | earned, but it's a waste of a     |
| Atlanta Office    | deposit slip and it really pisses |
| Quality Group     | off the tellers."                 |