[rc5] HPUX & ALPHA client request

Michael Zieger m.zieger at kem.ac.at
Mon Nov 3 15:19:37 EST 1997

At 14:04 03.11.97 GMT, Christopher Lyons wrote:
>I'm wondering if there isn't an environmental variable that you can
>set (say in your shell's .rc file) to tell the rc564 client where the
>libraries are.

Some people told me about that. I tried all their recommendations. Nothing
helped. And on the Alpha, I even don't have the req. lib anywhere on the
machine. That's why I'm calling for static libs included in the exe's.

bye, mike

// Michael Zieger
// All computers wait at the same speed - why not install RC5?
//-- Any CPU time left?    Help us at: http://zmi.kem.ac.at/rc5.html
//-- Crack RC5-64          64bit code cracking with Team-RC5 at kem.ac.at
// End Of Mail