[rc5] uncommon dangers

Murphy, Brian bcm at amgen.com
Mon Nov 3 09:23:56 EST 1997

I see the NSA has taken to recruiting innocent little kittens in it's
efforts to stop the advancement of cryptology in the free world.  When
will the madness end?@!#(*!@??!

	How fortunate that you caught them in the act, and were able to thwart
them yet again.  They woulda gotten away with it too if it wasn't for
those bratty kids.  Fight the power!  Down with the man!  You killed
Kenny!  You ba*tards!

	I'd take a look around your place if I were you..there's no telling
what else "they" may have done.

Brian Murphy
Operations Analyst
Amgen, Inc.