[rc5] RC5 Chips?

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Nov 3 09:55:41 EST 1997

     There are i860 and i960 SMP boards.  I've seen an add for an i960
     external box that acted as a SCSI device.  What an odd idea...

Subject: Re: [rc5] RC5 Chips?
Author:  <rc5 at llamas.net > at SMTP
Date:    11/1/97 12:01 PM

     [snip]
Speaking of multiprocessor boards, are there any 12 processor boards that
use either Motorola or Intel chips (68K, 386, 486, Pentium, etc)?  Not in
theory, but in reality.  If not, then we are arguing moot points, since you
would have to design and fab a board...again not a quick process.

body.