[rc5] -frequent in Win95 GUI client ?

Thom Davis confed2 at sssnet.com
Mon Nov 3 20:11:58 EST 1997

On Mon, 3 Nov 1997 20:01:06 -0500 (EST), Darxus wrote:

>I'd like to use the -frequent option in the Windows 95 GUI client that I
>have configured to automatically launch on startup.  How can this be
>achieved ?

 Well, in OS/2 you put it in the Parameters fireld under properties, I would imagine you have something like this

--Thom                                                                                                                              [ICQ #4173700] Java Version
Thom Davis					confed2 at sssnet.com
The Confederate BBs				Centari Computers

Visit us at:	 http://pages.sssnet.com/Confed2
Visit The OS/2 BookStore: http://pages.sssnet.com/Confed2/os2books.html
Authorized Dealer for Stark Summit Supernet (SSSNet)
Experts-Exchange OS/2 Setup Expert "Stonewal"