[rc5] Win32 GUI client is a trojan?

Daniel Baker dbaker at wrangler.cuckoo.com
Mon Nov 3 20:53:10 EST 1997

They just don't want you running it.

I've read the source code, and there is no danger of password
changing or whatnot.

It does only what it says it does and nothing more.

Don't fear, just ignore your sysadmins who can't think of a good reason
why you shouldn't run the client.

Daniel

Daniel Baker (dbaker at cuckoo.com)
Chief Technology and Executive Officer -- CuckooNet! (http://www.cuckoo.com)