[rc5] Win32 GUI client is a trojan?

Martin C Sweitzer msew+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 3 23:30:55 EST 1997

Excerpts from rc5Distrib: 3-Nov-97 Re: [rc5] Win32 GUI client .. by
Walter Taninatz at voicenet
> external. If they tell you don't run the client on their system, for
> whatever reason, DON'T. They may have reasons which they are
> uncomfortable stating publicly.
> Sysadmins provide a much needed service and the ones I know work very
> hard. They don't always have time to dis-assemble people's source,
> etc. If you cross them...
>
> Well, you get the idea.
>
> Regards,
> Walt

uhh wrong answer Walt.  If I told you not to run something would you
jsut listen to me.  Even if I was the sys admin?  If you do they are a
trained dog and I have some fido snacks for you to eat.

Have them show how the rc-64 is chaning passwords.  *laugh*  so a before
and after case with you there.

Don't let people throw around their titles. EVER.

msew