[rc5] Win32 GUI client is a trojan?

Christopher Lyons clyons at concentric.net
Tue Nov 4 13:24:52 EST 1997

On Tue, 4 Nov 1997 13:29:26 +0100 (MET), Ivo Janssen
<ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl> wrote:

>On Tue, 4 Nov 1997, lunaslide wrote:
>
>> >ok am I only one just laughing my ass off right now.
>>
>> Apparently.  That's because you don't seem to know what you're
>> talking about.  People who value their jobs do what a sysadmin says,
>> whether it's brain dead or not.  Just the way most employees do what
>
>People just do what a manager says, even if it's braindead?
>Man, watch your words, I remember a certain guy called Adolf (the
>manager) and a whole bunch of employees going totally wrong about 50
>years ago.

I find it rather distasteful that you have compared office politics
with the Holocaust.

I doin't care *HOW* braindead the reasons may be, or if they give a
reason at all.  If they don't want the clients running on their
machines, then the issue is settled.  They can do that: They own their
machines.  It is by no means comparable to Nazi Germany.

Christopher M. Lyons  Clyons at concentric.net
http://www.concentric.net/~Clyons