[rc5] Nintendo 64 RC5

Joe Zbiciak j-zbiciak1 at ti.com
Tue Nov 4 07:35:13 EST 1997

'Ivo Janssen' said previously:

| HP48-GX though, 128kb RAM, 3.5Mhz Z80 I think.... Hmmmmmm

We'd be blessed if it were a Z-80.  Alas, it does not.  The HP48SX (and
I assume the GX also) have a 5-bit CPU named "Saturn" (no relationship
to the recent ballsy Sega machine).  Most notably, it lacks an XOR
function, and I wouldn't be surprised if it lacked a rotate (or perhaps
even a right-shift!) function.

Apparently, those new TI calculators have 68K's in them... not that
I'd know or care, since I can't stand the beasts.  (And yes, I work
at TI, and *no* this isn't TI's opinion.  :-)

--Joe