[rc5] Quit your whining.

Eric Gindrup gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Nov 3 14:51:38 EST 1997

     Fine.  I quit.  It's taking too long to get clients so there's no
     point in recruiting.  It's impossible to get source to make my own
     clients so there's no point in recruiting.  The best ideas for making
     instant (anthough suboptimal) clients has been blindly ignored so
     there's no point in recruiting.  There's no point in being on this
     bandwagon -- there's no band.

     Nugget wants us to recruit.  Why bother?  There're no stable clients
     and only a vaporware v3 spec that has all the properties of a
     lollipop.

     Dealing with Bovine is like dealing with Intel, only less useful.