[rc5] banners

Christiaan cstoudt at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 07:36:13 EST 1997

Hi

I recently did a few:

http://www.distributed.net/banners/

This is the link to show them all. And how to upload new ones.

As of yet though I have not seen any of the banners rotate. Basically it is
like the cgi is screwed up. But there are tons of banners. Once the cgi can
be fixed I guess...

Sincerely,

Christiaan Stoudt       | cstoudt at earthlink.net
Technical Writer        | voice:(626)296-5811
Tech Support Tools      | http://help.earthlink.net
EarthLink Network, Inc. | http://www.earthlink.net
3100 New York Drive     |  The shortest distance between two points,
Pasadena, CA 91107      |  is to jump as many curbs as possible.