[rc5] banners

Christiaan cstoudt at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 07:45:53 EST 1997

Hi

Here is where it has the code:

http://www.distributed.net/banners/recruit.html

But when you put it in your page it still doesn't work right.

http://www.distributed.net/cgi/banner.cgi

If you go to the above URL it should load a banner, yet look at the final URL that shows...

http://rc5.distributed.net/cgi-bin/banners.cgi

Some how it is redirecting and loading the wrong pic. The same one over and over.

Sincerely,

Christiaan Stoudt       | cstoudt at earthlink.net
Technical Writer        | voice:(626)296-5811
Tech Support Tools      | http://help.earthlink.net
EarthLink Network, Inc. | http://www.earthlink.net
3100 New York Drive     |  The shortest distance between two points,
Pasadena, CA 91107      |  is to jump as many curbs as possible.