[rc5] Win32 GUI client is a trojan?

Kevin van Haaren KvanHaaren at HNTB.com
Tue Nov 4 10:11:08 EST 1997

can't say it was changing passwords.  I'd be more worried about it
sending password list files/password registry's back.  They could easily
test for this by slapping a sniffer/packet analyzer on the output and
seeing what data is really sent back.  Since v2 source code is
unavailable you don't really know.