[rc5] -frequent in Win95 GUI client ?

Stephen Haase shaase at MICROSOFT.com
Tue Nov 4 10:54:57 EST 1997

The problem is that I have 40-50 machines all running a shared client so
having the parameters in the ini file doesn't work since the machines
have wildly different configs.  It would be very nice if I could create
a shortcut to the shared client with all of the appropriate command line
args.  The command line args for # of cpus, cputype and logfile would
make my life much easier.  If I had a separate log file for each client
then I could easily tell when one stopped working.
-Steve
ps. to whomever it was the responded about -numcpu being worthless on
Win95 machines, you're right.  However the same client also runs just
fine on NT and NT handles multiple processors just fine. :-)