[rc5] Win32 GUI client is a trojan?

Sebastian Peitsch skywalka at teuto.de
Tue Nov 4 23:03:50 EST 1997

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Christopher Lyons <clyons at concentric.net>
An: rc5 at llamas.net <rc5 at llamas.net>
Datum: Dienstag, 4. November 1997 14:32
Betreff: Re: [rc5] Win32 GUI client is a trojan?

>On Tue, 4 Nov 1997 13:29:26 +0100 (MET), Ivo Janssen
><ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl> wrote:

>>> Apparently.  That's because you don't seem to know what you're
>>> talking about.  People who value their jobs do what a sysadmin says,
>>> whether it's brain dead or not.  Just the way most employees do what
>>
>>People just do what a manager says, even if it's braindead?
>>Man, watch your words, I remember a certain guy called Adolf (the
>>manager) and a whole bunch of employees going totally wrong about 50
>>years ago.

Wow,
first I thought this one was one of the rather uninformed americans. But you
are from Holland!!! How stupid are you? What you are comparing is one who
tells you not to run aprogram and one who tells you to kill people. So you
think, your *manager* if you're not self-employed, con becompared with
Hitler.
Funny, very funny. Now tell him what you think about his orders and why you
don't follow them.