[rc5] stats problem

Christiaan cstoudt at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 4 15:30:10 EST 1997

I am not sure what you mean by "render".

Taking a database that is easily 100+ megs in size you can't just make it
do html pages for every possible stats. Plus the cpu power and drive space
needed to do that quickly then bandwidth to transfer all those files would
not be something helpful.

I am assuming that Nugget already has an idea of what he is going to do.
Otherwise I think he might of asked for suggestions or help here instead of
just letting us know...

Sincerely,

Christiaan Stoudt       | cstoudt at earthlink.net
Technical Writer        | voice:(626)296-5811
Tech Support Tools      | http://help.earthlink.net
EarthLink Network, Inc. | http://www.earthlink.net
3100 New York Drive     |  The shortest distance between two points,
Pasadena, CA 91107      |  is to jump as many curbs as possible.