[rc5] What does this mean?

Justin Cave jocave at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 4 19:58:33 EST 1997

At 07:34 PM 11/4/97 -0500, Seth Dillingham wrote
| ..."the stats database offline during normal business hours (CST6CDT)."
|
| It's that bit in the parentheses.
|
| Is it something like Central Standard Time 6 Central Daylight Time?

I believe you've read the acronym correctly.  That's the standard way
to designate a time zone in most Windows programs that can be so
configured.

I'm assuming Nugget didn't specify a range because "normal business
hours" gives the range (9am - 5pm local time).  Of course,
non-Americans probably have slightly different definitions...