[rc5] What does this mean?

Seth Dillingham seth at snet.net
Tue Nov 4 20:16:06 EST 1997

Justin Cave (jocave at MIT.EDU), on 11/4/97 7:58 PM, wrote the following:

>I believe you've read the acronym correctly.  That's the standard way
>to designate a time zone in most Windows programs that can be so
>configured.
>
>I'm assuming Nugget didn't specify a range because "normal business
>hours" gives the range (9am - 5pm local time).  Of course,
>non-Americans probably have slightly different definitions...

heh... being self employed, I've got my own ideas of 'normal business
hours', too!

That would be, whenever I'm awake (self-employment is alot more work than
any other option I've ever heard of, but I'm used to it after all these
years). Which, of course, totally excludes me from seeing the stats, if
you get my meaning. ;)

Seth Dillingham

                  seth at snet.net
    http://macrobyte.simplenet.com/sethspeak/