[rc5] Specialized Distributed Computers (was: [rc5] rc5 chips and the like)

Lathrop Preston lp0027 at drake.edu
Wed Nov 5 08:46:11 EST 1997

Greetings:

Has anyone given any thought to distributed computing with some individuals
running a LADC (Local Area Distributed Computer) of Z80's?

I realise that the current distributed computing trend and the focuss of
distributed.net is in utillizing spare processor cycles. But this should be
a reasonable extension. After all is it any different than those people out
there running a group of computer with the BOVINE client as primary process?

while Professor(TALK) == Student(sleep)
| Lathrop L Preston    LP0027 at DRAKE.EDU           |
| Majoring in Computer Science. With interests in |
|	Distributed Computing                     |
|	Artifical Intelligence/Life               |
|	Multiple Platforms(IBM, MacOS, ect)       |
|	Linux                                     |