[rc5] Quit your whining.

Christiaan cstoudt at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 09:12:28 EST 1997

>So? Stats were offline, was the reason any, they weren't working. If I
>equest my Team's statistics and it tells that statistics are offline, they
>aren't working. Simple.

It is all relative... The stats are working perfectly you just can't get to
them. From Nugget's perspective he can sit and the computer and pull up the
stats at any time. So they are working for him. If I drove over to the
server and looked at them from the console I would see them and could say
they are working.

There is a difference between the current stats problems and the times when
it was completely down for hardware,software reasons. Or the times when
stats were wrong, etc...

Sincerely,

Christiaan Stoudt       | cstoudt at earthlink.net
Technical Writer        | voice:(626)296-5811
Tech Support Tools      | http://help.earthlink.net
EarthLink Network, Inc. | http://www.earthlink.net
3100 New York Drive     |  The shortest distance between two points,
Pasadena, CA 91107      |  is to jump as many curbs as possible.