[rc5] Quit your whining.

Ryan Dumperth woodie at indy.net
Wed Nov 5 12:15:37 EST 1997

>> Heh, Cyberian's statistics worked better.
>
> having gathered stats from Bovine , Cyberian and IM - I would
>say IM's stats were the most reliable

As Nugget has said before, it's pretty damn easy to keep the stats page
looking pretty when you have next to no stats period. Bovine handled ten
times more blocks than Cyberian, and IM was a distant third. The volume of
our data was and continues to be enough to choke any system. If IM had been
dealing with 100-200MB+ per day of proxy logs, their stats would have been
blown away.