[rc5] Quit your whining.

Christiaan cstoudt at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 5 09:47:33 EST 1997

Ahh.. so we see that your life is so hard and that stats are the most
important part right now. At least relatively.

Now. As far as I can see, you have yet to provide any ideas about how to
fix the problem. I, along with others have provided ideas that might help
make the stats a more stable entity.

As someone stated, set up a proxy and create your own stats.

So if you were running this whole combined effort, how would you resolve
the issue? Sure you have $2500 a month to get a T3 line straight into the
stats server? At that point I am sure that at least we could get to these
"broken" stat servers. But then again it is some companies bandwidth we are
using. Their money that is paying for the power and computers, so you have
nothing to loose if you bitch about the problem.

There is nothing wrong with constructive criticism. But your not doing
that, just bitching. How about some ideas???

Sincerely,

Christiaan Stoudt       | cstoudt at earthlink.net
Technical Writer        | voice:(626)296-5811
Tech Support Tools      | http://help.earthlink.net
EarthLink Network, Inc. | http://www.earthlink.net
3100 New York Drive     |  The shortest distance between two points,
Pasadena, CA 91107      |  is to jump as many curbs as possible.